Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wavelength, Existence, and Love

The simplest lies under the complicated,
Andy Goldsworthy to Feinman,
It is everywhere, hidden.
The waves, the gentle sloping of a sine curve,
Throbbing with knowledge and potent desire,
The energy to get things done.
It’s in the light, the sound.
How we see, how we listen,
And how we can be assured of our own existence,
in the mirror and at the forum. (you have to hold your hand up to see that it is there)
The simplest sign, forming the most complicated relationships (I love you for your voice, your eyes, and the shadows under your brow. )
I love how the light finds you.
The sine curve lies under the entwined.

1 comment:

Raewyn Duvall said...

I have a new favorite poem. I'm totally serious. I love it. I'm in love with your poems.